A large part of the repertory championed by the Palazzetto Bru Zane is today preserved in manuscript form in private collections or relatively inaccessible holdings in large international libraries. Publication of full scores and orchestral parts, and sometimes vocal scores, remains the necessary prerequisite for public performance. The catalogue of the Palazzetto Bru Zane already features works by Gounod, Dukas, David, Godard, Hérold, Plantade, Saint-Saëns, Halévy, Bruneau, among others.
The 2017/18 season will see the establishment of the first modern editions of many unknown pieces by Gounod, including Marie Stuart, La Vendetta, Hymne sacrée, the Requiem in D minor, Christus factus est and the Messe de Saint-Louis-des-Français.
The Palazzetto Bru Zane also takes part in other editorial projects involving rare works or ambitious scientific endeavours, such as:
- The complete works of Gabriel Fauré (with Bärenreiter)
- Le Roi Carotte by Jacques Offenbach (with Boosey & Hawkes)
- Le Marchand de Venise by Reynaldo Hahn (with the Editions Alphonse Leduc)
- Les P’tites Michu by André Messager (with Choudens)
- Maître Péronilla by Jacques Offenbach (with Mario Bois)
If you need any other information, please write to